Search Box

Funny police driver in Karachi

You can always expect the unexpected in Karachi traffic, but the story I am about to share is not about any Raksha wala (Rickshaw driver), it's about a police car just like the image on the side.

I started noticing ambulance like sirens around Karsaz and wanted to give way as usual by keeping my car on the left side of the road to act like a responsible citizen. However, the police car was not able to take over and in my own self-righteous mind, I started thinking that other drivers around me could have little courtesy to let that police car pass and also get immediately rewarded with lesser noise.

The funny part was introduced in the story when I realized that other drivers were also trying to let that police car take over but the police driver himself did not know what to expect and kept trying to anxiously take over all the cars from the right side. I enjoyed the scene till FTC building, so next time, keep a watch for such drivers and don't miss a chance for entertainment.

Post a Comment

0 Comments