Search Box

Monal Restaurant Pir Sohawa Islamabad

I got these beautiful pictures of MONAL Restaurant, Pir Sohawa, Islamabad from a facebook profile on my friends network.

Monal Restaurant Exterior View

Monal Restaurant Interior View

Monal Restaurant Wooden Interior

Monal Restaurant Wooden Wall

Monal Restaurant Wooden Wall and Stairs

Monal Restaurant Pir Sohawa Islamabad Landscape Exterior View
Monal Restaurant Pir Sohawa Islamabad Landscape Exterior View (click to enlarge)

Source: I have not mentioned the name of the person and the people due to privacy reasons.

Related Posts

Post a Comment

3 Comments

  1. Wow, Fantastic Blog, it’s so helpful to me, and your blog is very good,

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve learned a lot from your blog here, Keep on going, my friend, I will keep an eye on it,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:20 AM

    who designd it ?

    ReplyDelete